Sun 18 June, 2017
Family Bushdance Party | 2.00-4.30 | New Lambton Community Centre, Alma Rd
Celebrate 15 years of do-re-mi and Song Crew, while supporting kids in need with the Smith Family’s Learning for Life Program.
Millabah Dance Troupe will perform a traditional Welcome to Country then kick up your heels with Bushfire Bush Band. No dance expertise required. Easy dances for all the family led by clever Kent Daniels.See our graduates perform along with Savitri Naidoo’s Chakra Indian Dancers.
Lots of fun, games and prizes to be won: Foley’s Keyboard, Hunter Valley Violin, Spinning Top Voucher – grab your raffle tickets now!
DOORS OPEN 1.45pm: ENTRY BY DONATION CASH ONLY $10 per family to the Smith Family
ATTENTION ALL Bush Dancers: What to Bring & What to Wear!
Hopefully this list answers most of your questions and we look forward to having a fabulous celebration on Sunday.
1. DOORS OPEN 1.45pm. If you haven’t registered already, Entry at the Door is by Donation $10 per family Cash Only: we have no card facility.
2. If you Donated Online Bring your printed or Phone Receipt to show at the door on Sunday – it will speed things up and give you extra chances for the Door Prizes!
3. Write something in our Message Book or on Facebook: The year you started. What have you loved most about coming to music as a parent/grandparent? What about your children?
4. Wear Secure Shoes for Dancing on a polished wooden floor and layers as you’ll get hot.
5. Wear Orange Music Shirts: if your child has one, there’ll be a special prize draw for those wearing Julie Logan Music shirts.
6. BYO Drink Bottles: you can refill.
7. Gold coins or small notes to purchase snacks at the Tuckshop: Cans/juice/fruit/home baked goodies
8. Young children attending: Strictly NO ALCOHOL or HOT DRINKS
9. Photo’s: We’ll announce when taking pic’s so anyone who doesn’t want to be on Social Media can move out of the photo zone.
10. Children must be under the supervision of Parents or Accompanying Adult at all times.Teachers are kindly donating their time to organise the entertainment and are not on duty for child care.
11. The music is infectious, so people born prior to 1985 should do some stretches and pace yourself …….just saying 🙂
We are so grateful to families who are bringing a plate of finger food for sale – remember, NO NUTS please and we’ll need a list of ingredients for people with allergies.
If you can help with 30 minutes on the Tuckshop or Door Roster please email Julie or pop your name in on Sunday.
All proceeds from Donations at the Door, Raffle Tickets and Tuckshop sales will add to our tally for The Smith Family Learning for Life program which is now $2,200.00!
See you Sunday!
Sat 24 June
Song Crew Singers Community Service | 1.30-2.30 | Mayfield Aged Care
Now in it’s 7th year, there’s not a dry eye at this annual event as Song Crew share the joy of music and life in general, entertaining residents with a sing-a-long and a chat.
Song Crew: for children aged 8-12 years who love to sing, learn sight reading and make harmony; Rehearsals Wednesdays from 4.00-5.15pm at Hamilton Public School.
Contact us for more details: http://julieloganmusic.com.au/contact/
Mon 3 July
Holiday Music Teddybear’s Picnic | 10.30am | The Place, Charlestown
From Birth to 7 years. BYO your favourite soft toys and imaginations to Sing, Sway, Dance and Play the Winter Blues away!
Share joyful voices, movement and lively instrument play.
Click here to BOOK NOW
Sun 3 September, 2017
Festival of Choirs | 2.00 – 3.30pm | Lake Mac Performing Arts Centre
Song Crew Singers perform along with Counterpoint, Waratah Male Voice Choir and Port Harmony. Show your support for our talented youngsters and Mercia Buck’s tireless work bringing music to the community at Warner’s Bay.
Great opportunity for budding singers to see what’s possible!
Song Crew families please check your Parent Portal “Messages” for details.
Sat 9 September, 2017
Piano & Voice Student Recital | 1.30 – 3.00pm | All Saints Church, New Lambton
Proudly showcasing the talents of our new and continuing students who take individual lessons with Alex Rigby and Kieran Norman.
Friends and Family are invited and Afternoon tea will be served.
Families of performers please check your online Parent Portal “Messages” for details.
Sun 19 November, 2017
Julie Logan Music Gala Concert | 4.00 – 5.15pm | St Pius High School
Be amazed by our talented Levels 2 – 5 groups and Song Crew Singers as they show off just some of what they’ve learned this year! Finishing with our renowned massed choir, see your child’s confidence blossom.
Rehearsal dates and times will be posted in Term 3.
Pre-Booking is essential.
Music families please check your Parent Portal “Messages” for details.
9-11 January, 2018
Voice Plus Holiday Music | 8.30-5.00 | Hamilton Public School
Day long camp for creative kids featuring specialist tutors in Voice, Dance, Art and Science. Suitable for 6-12 years. Activities run 9-3, Free Extended hours. Fee includes all materials, bring your own lunch. Early Bird Discount applies.
Click here for voice-plus-information
Click here to BOOK NOW
15 January, 2018
Fun in the Sun Music Party | 10.00am | The Place, Charlestown
From birth to 6 years, all the family will have a ball singing and splashing, dancing and digging at our Musical Indoor Beach Party. Share joyful voices and lively instrument play. BYO buckets, spades and your imagination!
Click here to BOOK NOW
Reduce Landfill with Music Gift Vouchers | Online or Email
Hunting for a gift that will last more than five minutes? Participating in music lessons is a gift that creates joyful memories for life! Purchase online or email us. BOOK NOW
Call us today on 0414 848 741.
We’re highly qualified, passionate experts who have years of musical experience in teaching little ones! You’ll love the way we nurture a passion for music in babies and kids, connecting your whole family in a way that’s fun, enjoyable and active.