Growing kids through music since 2002
ENROLLING NOW Term 3 | Mon 12 Jul – Fri 10 Sep
TERM 3: NSW HEALTH COVID SAFE PROTOCOLS APPLY
THANKS FOR KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE!
Do not attend if you were in Greater Sydney, including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour on or after Monday 21 June 2021, follow the stay at home rules for 14 days from the date you left the area.
Do not attend if you or your child have symptoms.
Check-in using the QR CODE
Adults and students 13 years or over, WEAR A MASK unless you have an exemption
Wash/sanitise hands and observe Social Distancing
Remember you can access video resources online via your Parent Portal: “Shared Files” >Class files
and do in-person makeups any day of Term 3 (text Julie to track numbers).
2021 Music Terms
Term 3 | Mon 12 Jul – Fri 10 Sep
Term 4 | Tue 5 Oct – Mon 6 Dec (no classes Mon 4 Oct due to P/H)
Monthly Direct Debit Payment Plans or Full Term
Enrolment entitles you to both In Person and Online!
1. Makeups Recorded Lessons On Demand in your Parent portal: can’t make it on your booked day? No problem just turn up for the Scheduled Live Zoom or login and view lessons at your leisure.
2. Pre-Recorded Activities accessible in your own time: enjoy a huge variety of distractions for tetchy times, illness and those long, wet days at home. Access anytime, your BONUS activities includes something for all ages: creative Hands-on Science, Singing Stories, Meet the Instruments and more!
3. 50% off holiday sessions: in-person OR online.
Thank you for a great experience of an online music class 🎼🎹🎤. TOTALLY LOVE our virtual classes 💖😉
NUMBERS STRICTLY LIMITED SO CONTACT US NOW!
We’ve been spreading a love of music throughout Newcastle and the Hunter for 18 years. Our passionate teachers engage young babies, toddlers, preschoolers and primary aged kids with music, movement, dance and make learning fun!
We’re proud to be a family-owned business and we love using Australian content and music.
Our unique curriculum is based on the Kodaly approach – learning to sight read and play by ear- which means our kids are real musos!
Research shows that multi-modal learning through music and movement is essential for brain development, creativity and coordination. But even better than that, Julie Logan Music sessions, online or in-person, are fun for kids AND their parents!
Whether your little one dances when they hear music or your big kids want to learn an instrument, we nurture your child’s musicality to see their imagination and confidence bloom.
Join our lively music family today!
Choose from easy Direct Debit Monthly Payments or by upfront per Term
Experienced, highly trained teachers
JULIE LOGAN MUSIC IS A CREATIVE KIDS PROVIDER – ONLINE too
- Upfront Per Term Payers – DON’T pay your tuition fee until you have sent us your Voucher details. We will adjust your child’s Tuition fees and advise. Vouchers received AFTER Tuition is paid will be credited towards the next term fees (no refunds).
- Direct Debit Monthly Payers – $100 voucher credit will be added to your child’s payment plan.
PLEASE NOTE: Legislation prohibits us from claiming vouchers AFTER you have paid your fees.
We send multiple reminders but are unable to assist if you forget to claim in advance.
Listen to Julie on ABC Radio. How did music impact you as a child?
Jenny Marchant’s Parental Guidance Recommended asked Julie Logan.
We discussed the in’s and outs of all the latest neuroscience about the incredible effects of music on your child and a few ideas you can put to use at home!
And with Paul Bevan discussing the proposed state government creative activities rebate program.
Indigenous Acknowledgement: Julie Logan Music acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work.
Find the best group for your child
0 - 3 years
Call us today!
0425 227 582
We’re highly qualified, passionate experts who have years of musical experience in teaching little ones! You’ll love the way we nurture a passion for music in babies and kids, connecting your whole family in a way that’s fun, enjoyable and active.