Growing Kids Through Music Since 2002
TERM 1 2024 ENROLMENTS ARE NOW OPEN!
TERM 1 STARTS MONDAY 5TH FEBRUARY
Enrol online now and pay Term 1 Tuition (plus Annual Resource Fee if applicable) at the checkout…
Enrol online but DON’T pay at the checkout, choose the Monthly Instalments by Direct Debit option and receive a $20 discount per enrolment per term. Scroll down or go to Classes for a full description of our two Payment Options.
NEW TO JULIE LOGAN MUSIC?
Set up an online Parent Profile HERE then follow the instructions below or contact us by phone/email with any questions.
WANT TO TRIAL A CLASS FIRST?
If you are new to Julie Logan Music, you’re welcome to book a trial sesssion in any Morning Group (pending availability).
Log into your Parent Profile HERE, go to Register, then select 1 Day Intro – New Students only Follow the prompts to the checkout and pay the $30 Trial Fee. We’ll then contact you to arrange a trial date and explain the process. The $30 fee paid will be credited against Term Tuition if you decide to enrol.
Trial sessions are also available for students new to the After School Program – no need to register online, simply contact us by phone or email to book in.
We accept enrolments after the start of term, however call us first to check availability. We’ll confirm your child’s placement and advise fees pro rata from the week you can start.
Note: If you enrol online you will be charged the full-term rate.
Once a child is enrolled, they receive continuous placement for the remainder of the calendar year unless they withdraw.
Log into your Parent Portal HERE to access online resources, view your child’s enrolment details, account history and to pay tuition fees.
TERM 1 – Starts Mon 5 Feb
- Tue/Wed finish 2 & 3 Apr
- Mon/Fri finish 8 & 12 Apr (due to Easter public holidays)
HOW TO ENROL:
To enrol, you’ll first need to set up an online Profile CLICK HERE
Full-Term Enrolment: Log in to your Parent Profile, click on Register for Classes, go to the ‘Term [1, 2, 3 or 4]’ Tab, select the morning or afternoon class that suits then either follow the prompts to the checkout or choose the Direct Debit option (details below).
Mid-Term Enrolment: Log into your Parent Profile, select the class but don’t follow prompts to the checkout. Contact us to pro-rata fees from the week you can start.
- Direct Debit – Receive $20 discount per child per term. Pay the total of 4 terms tuition (or from term started) divided into monthly instalments via Direct Debit. Commit from Term started to the end of Term 4 to receive the per term discount. Maximum of ten instalments charged from Jan to Oct (or from date enrolled to Oct).
- Pay Per Term upfront in advance. Enrol online and pay fees in full at the checkout. If fees are not paid at the checkout but posted to your account with a due date, Late Fees will apply if payment is not made by this date (see Terms & Conditions).
Visit our Classes page for all the details HERE
Enrolment entitles you to both in-person and recorded lessons!
1. Make-ups – Recorded Lessons in your Parent portal: can’t make it on your booked day? No problem just log in and view lessons at your leisure.
2. Pre-Recorded Activities accessible in your own time: enjoy a huge variety of distractions for tetchy times, illness and those long, wet days at home. Access anytime, your BONUS activities includes something for all ages: creative Hands-on Science, Singing Stories, Meet the Instruments and more!
Once enrolled you can access these video resources online via your Parent Portal: “Shared Files” >Class files
3. Holiday sessions in School holidays. 50% disc for new & currently enrolled JLM families – contact us for your discount code to apply at the checkout.
Thank you for a great experience of an online music class 🎼🎹🎤. TOTALLY LOVE our virtual classes 💖😉
NUMBERS STRICTLY LIMITED SO CONTACT US NOW!
We’ve been spreading a love of music throughout Newcastle and the Hunter for 18 years. Our passionate teachers engage young babies, toddlers, preschoolers and primary aged kids with music, movement, dance and make learning fun!
We’re proud to be a family-owned business and we love using Australian content and music.
Our unique curriculum is based on the Kodaly approach – learning to sight read and play by ear- which means our kids are real musos!
Research shows that multi-modal learning through music and movement is essential for brain development, creativity and coordination. But even better than that, Julie Logan Music sessions, online or in-person, are fun for kids AND their parents!
Whether your little one dances when they hear music or your big kids want to learn an instrument, we nurture your child’s musicality to see their imagination and confidence bloom.
Join our lively music family today!
Choose from easy Direct Debit Monthly Payments or by upfront per Term
Experienced, highly trained teachers
Scroll to the bottom of this page and subscribe to our Newsletter to receive notification when enrolments open, how to enrol and payment options.
WE ARE A COVID SAFE BUSINESS
We strongly encourage adults and children to maintain good health and hygiene practices, handwashing before and after class and single use equipment.
- If a child or adult attending class is coughing, sneezing, or feeling unwell, they are asked to stay home, regardless of whether it is a Covid symptom or not. Free make-ups within the current term are offered pending availability.
Although restrictions have been lifted in the broader community, we at Julie Logan Music will be continuing to implement our COVID safe protocols. This will ensure that our teaching staff and families remain as safe as possible!
THANKS FOR KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE!
JULIE LOGAN MUSIC IS A CREATIVE KIDS PROVIDER – Claim your $50 Voucher HERE
2023 Vouchers Expire 31 Jan!
- Upfront Per Term Payers – DON’T pay your tuition fees until you have sent us your Voucher details. No refund will be provided if fees are paid at the checkout before we have applied the credit to your account.
- Direct Debit Monthly Payers – the voucher credit will reduce the instalment amount for months remaining on your payment plan.
PLEASE NOTE: Legislation prohibits us from redeeming vouchers AFTER fees are paid, transferring voucher credit to siblings or for the purchase of instruments/percussion items. We send multiple reminders but are unable to assist if you forget to claim in advance.
We accept vouchers in good faith. Once reimbursed by Service NSW, we cannot refund or transfer the voucher credit to a different provider if you change your mind.
Listen to Julie on ABC Radio. How did music impact you as a child?
Jenny Marchant’s Parental Guidance Recommended asked Julie Logan.
We discussed the in’s and outs of all the latest neuroscience about the incredible effects of music on your child and a few ideas you can put to use at home!
And with Paul Bevan discussing the proposed state government creative activities rebate program.
Indigenous Acknowledgement: Julie Logan Music acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work.
Find the best group for your child
0 - 3 years
Call us today!
0425 227 582
We’re highly qualified, passionate experts who have years of musical experience in teaching little ones! You’ll love the way we nurture a passion for music in babies and kids, connecting your whole family in a way that’s fun, enjoyable and active.
Stay up to date with our latest news and special offers.
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.