Growing kids through music since 2002
IN-PERSON, LIVE ONLINE & PRE-RECORDED
2021 Music Terms
Term 1 | Fri 29 Jan – Thu 1 Apr
Term 2 | Mon 19 Apr – Mon 21 June (no classes Mon 14 Jun due to P/H)
Term 3 | Mon 12 Jul – Fri 10 Sep
Term 4 | Tue 5 Oct – Mon 6 Dec (no classes Mon 4 Oct due to P/H)
Monthly Direct Debit Payment Plans or Full Term
Enrolment entitles you to both In Person and Online!
1. Makeups by Live Online or Recorded Lessons On Demand in your Parent portal: can’t make it on your booked day? No problem just turn up for the Scheduled Live Zoom or login and view lessons at your leisure.
2. Prefer to stay Online: Medically at-risk or Too Hard to get to in-person? Join our fully interactive Live Zoom, along with local families and those living far, far away!
3. Pre-Recorded Activities accessible in your own time: enjoy a huge variety of distractions for tetchy times, illness and those long, wet days at home. Access anytime, your BONUS activities includes something for all ages: creative Hands-on Science, Singing Stories, Meet the Instruments and more!
4. 50% off holiday sessions: in-person OR online.
Thank you for a great experience of an online music class 🎼🎹🎤. TOTALLY LOVE our virtual classes 💖😉
NUMBERS STRICTLY LIMITED SO CONTACT US NOW!
We’ve been spreading a love of music throughout Newcastle and the Hunter for 18 years. Our passionate teachers engage young babies, toddlers, preschoolers and primary aged kids with music, movement, dance and make learning fun!
We’re proud to be a family-owned business and we love using Australian content and music.
Our unique curriculum is based on the Kodaly approach – learning to sight read and play by ear- which means our kids are real musos!
Research shows that multi-modal learning through music and movement is essential for brain development, creativity and coordination. But even better than that, Julie Logan Music sessions, online or in-person, are fun for kids AND their parents!
Whether your little one dances when they hear music or your big kids want to learn an instrument, we nurture your child’s musicality to see their imagination and confidence bloom.
Join our lively music family today!
Choose from easy Direct Debit Monthly Payments or by upfront per Term
Experienced, highly trained teachers
JULIE LOGAN MUSIC IS A CREATIVE KIDS PROVIDER – ONLINE too
- Upfront Per Term Payers – DON’T pay your tuition fee until you have sent us your Voucher details. We will adjust your child’s Tuition fees and advise. Vouchers received AFTER Tuition is paid will be credited towards the next term fees (no refunds).
- Direct Debit Monthly Payers – $100 voucher credit will be added to your child’s payment plan.
PLEASE NOTE: Legislation prohibits us from claiming vouchers AFTER you have paid your fees.
We send multiple reminders but are unable to assist if you forget to claim in advance.
Listen to Julie on ABC Radio. How did music impact you as a child?
Jenny Marchant’s Parental Guidance Recommended asked Julie Logan.
We discussed the in’s and outs of all the latest neuroscience about the incredible effects of music on your child and a few ideas you can put to use at home!
And with Paul Bevan discussing the proposed state government creative activities rebate program.
Indigenous Acknowledgement: Julie Logan Music acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work.
Find the best group for your child
0 - 3 years
Call us today!
0425 227 582
We’re highly qualified, passionate experts who have years of musical experience in teaching little ones! You’ll love the way we nurture a passion for music in babies and kids, connecting your whole family in a way that’s fun, enjoyable and active.