- All fees include Free and Flexible Make-ups any time and home resources plus a Lifetime of Joyful Music Making!
- Get a 5% Discount for every term when you select our Automatic Payment Option when booking online. You are only charged once per term and we’ll notify you of all the dates in advance. You could SAVE up to $16.00 per child each term!
|Age / Group||5% Discount
By Auto Pay
|2019 Full Rate|
|Babies 0-12mths (45mins)||$160.10||$168.50|
|Tiny Tots/Toddlers/Levels 1, 2, 3 & 4 (45 mins)||$184.30||$194.00|
|Level 5 (60 mins)||$203.30||$214.00|
|Song Crew when Packaged with Level 4 or 5||$145.85||$153.60|
|Song Crew (75 mins)||$160.10||$168.50|
|Individual tuition AMEB or Leisure (30 mins + Studio Concert +Master class)||$307.80||$324.00|
- Siblings are discounted an additional 5% at checkout (does not apply to individual lessons)
- Babies up to 12 months accompanying an older Sibling and enjoy a complimentary bonus head start in language and musical development!
One-Off Music Pack Registration Fee
- REGISTRATION FEE APPLIES FOR ALL NEW ENROLMENTS: you’ll receive your Annual Music Pack in class
|Age / Group||Annual Fee|
|Babies, Tiny Tots, Toddlers, Level 1 – Musical Parenting Packs include $80.00 Bonus Vouchers||$25|
|Levels 2 & 3 – Musicianship Book||$25|
|Level 4 – Musicianship and Recorder/Ukulele Books||$40|
|Level 5 – Musicianship & Piano/Violin Books||$40|
|Song Crew Musicianship Book, Sheet Music, Accompanist, All 5 Performances and extra rehearsals included.||$65
$40 from Term 3
Ready to enrol?
- Want to Enrol? Great! Simply Book Now through our website.
- Once enrolled, you should receive a Registration Confirmation email.
“Julie Logan Music is fantastic! Our almost 3 year old has been doing the Julie Logan music program since he was 5 months old, and we are regularly amazed by his musical knowledge. When we first started we noticed progress in his language but it was after about his third term that we really saw how much he’d grown (and continues to grow) through music.
He spoke early (and a lot!), he understands pitch and rhythm, he can pick out by ear instruments in songs he has never heard before, he can recognise tunes and riffs that are similar or the same to something he has heard before.
He can recognise background tunes on advertisements as being similar, or the same as a song and loves to pick up his little guitar to play along. He often sings to himself and others.. and we find music is a great way of getting him focussed.
Music has become a real love of his and we have found Julie Logan Music incredible.“
We’re highly qualified, passionate experts who have years of musical experience in teaching little ones! You’ll love the way we nurture a love of music in babies and kids, connecting your whole family in a way that’s joyful and active.
Submit your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly to discuss our options for your budding musician!